SUPERSTAR results is out! So e gal hu will b able 2 release her v own single album is.. KELLY!!! Woa she managed 2 beat shi xinhui! Actually i dun really like shi xinhui initially.. find her v superficial, but aft watching her performances wks aft wks.. i'm impressed wif her. She is good! On e whole, thru'out e whole superstar, i do not favour any gals. Dunno y.. all my frens were more skewed 2 supporting kelly. 1 of e songs tat the gals sang 2nite was my favourite - yi shi de mei hao.. But personally i dun really like the way they sang it leh.. it was quite a touching scene when kelly ran up 2 present xh e flowers n hug her..
As for e guys.. junyang is my favourite!! Though he is a bit woodblock.. haha.. I've always find his vocals v gd, n when he sings jj's is like hearing jj singing. But wth.. kelvin is in?!!! I'm disturbed tat he actually not kick out yet . Really cannot undermine the power of handicap association. I hope kelly will win during e finals manz.
************************************
I've gt all my tutorial timing slots! Yeah~ though tat sucky nerve-wrecking cors gt all of us damn pek cek yest.. 9am open for tutorial registration but end up waited till ard 9pm den manage 2 get it done... stupid cors..
Welcome to mY wOrLd. My ThOuGhTs.
My RaMbLiNgS, mY rUbBiSh..
Thanx..
For being there when i needed u..
For listening w/o judging & knowing w/o asking..
For keeping even e tiniest secrets safe..
For making me luff, encouraging me..
For taking me as hu I am..
And for the many ways tat ur frenship has touched my life!