Had a chat wif tis fren a few days ago, shall not disclosed hu he is.. All i can say is a fren whom i dunno well. But ended up knowing a lot of his personal probs aft the chat. Machiam like doing some counselling.. I'm bad at cheering pple up, all i can do is 2 provide a listening ear. Whenever u haf probs, as long as u'r my FRIEND, can always look 4 me. I'm just a call/sms away. If u'r prepared to talk abt it, i'll b willing 2 listen 2 u. Unless 4 some reason (Eg: I'm angry wif u etc), den i'll really ignore u. Treat urself better, dun bottled up all ur emotions if not u will suffer frm depression. Try to see things in a lighter way n u'll b happier. I noe is easier said den done. I'm guilty of falling into e trap of reproaching myself at times even when i noe some circumstances tat r beyond my control had happened. Tat is sthg i'm still learning, nobody is perfect. =)
********************************************
U gotta go to View-encoding-chinese simplified den can c the following conversation i had wif my dad juz nw.
Me: 爸,我的名意识是什么?今天那个黑人老师要我们告诉大家 then 我不懂 Him: 没有意识的 lah Me: 不可以,每个人的名要有意识才行!有些朋友的父母帮他们取名都有意识。以前有些人问过我,但我每次都答不了。 Him: Aiya 简单 lah..(Den i tink he's gg to be a bit crappy)以后你就讲我爸爸希望我是一片美丽的白云, 所以叫丽云 Me: 不是白云 lah,应该是乌云.. 才配合我的肤色 mah. Haha! Him: 乌云不好.. 要像雨过天晴的白云,高兴轻松地在天空飘扬
Not bad rite.. Aft forcing him to come up wif a meaning for my name.
Welcome to mY wOrLd. My ThOuGhTs.
My RaMbLiNgS, mY rUbBiSh..
Thanx..
For being there when i needed u..
For listening w/o judging & knowing w/o asking..
For keeping even e tiniest secrets safe..
For making me luff, encouraging me..
For taking me as hu I am..
And for the many ways tat ur frenship has touched my life!