It was ladies nite @ Club Momo yest n I went there wif my galfrens plus JL n his fren. Now den i noe its not fun 2 get drunk, coz the after-effect is so terrible. 1st time getting so drunk and is such a horrible feeling tat I hope it will never ever happen again. Guessed i drink too fast n too much, countless gin tonic in particular. (An important note to G: Dun ever get drunk 2 numb ur sadness, coz u'll suffer in e end)
Actually I tink frm e moment tat I was quite drunk till I vomit, nw i can only recall tat ting was sitting outside wif me n aft tat took cab home wif nana + zhen. Luckily I din puke inside e cab ah, if not e uncle is gg 2 swear at me. By the time I reached home, according to my mum, it was already 3.30am. I was trying hard 2 b discreet coz i dun wanna wake my family up n more imptly, dun wan my parents 2 noe i'm tat drunk. BUT my mum saw me. Luckily she didnt realise coz i was busy removing e makeup etc. n i seemed fine. Oh 1 more thing, e idea of sleeping in e toilet come 2 my mind when i was having my shower last nite. It really sucks 2 the core when u r feeling so sleepy, yet u nid 2 bathe n get changed but at e same time u cant stop retching.
So frm last nite till tis morning i keep feeling nausea n headache, a little hangover. I feel as if i'm pregnant suffering frm e morning sickness during pregnancy. I took a bite on the bread n i feel like vommiting again. My mum sensed sthg wrg. N she tot i gt DENGUE! Lolz! Coz lately a few residents ard my vicinity got it so she suspected so n wanted me 2 see a doc. In e end, bcoz i do not want 2 go.. I told her e truth. Was expecting a bad scolding frm my mum but surprisingly, she only chided me 4 gg out till so late n drinking tat much. I took another shower in e morn n went back to bed. My mum woke me up coz she haf prepared some ginseng tea n porridge. I noe she cares n @ tat moment i really feel my mama is e best mother in e world. Now, i'm feeling so much better, so much sober. Later can go out again! Hahaha! AND A BIG NOTE 2 ALL: SORRY 4 THE LATE REPLY & THKS SO MUCH!
wah, good fren! go clubbing bo jio lor! still go club momo somemore! haha! beri good got drunk! aiya..go drink some honey water, will makes u feel better. hhmm, tot there is playing R&B..
Welcome to mY wOrLd. My ThOuGhTs.
My RaMbLiNgS, mY rUbBiSh..
Thanx..
For being there when i needed u..
For listening w/o judging & knowing w/o asking..
For keeping even e tiniest secrets safe..
For making me luff, encouraging me..
For taking me as hu I am..
And for the many ways tat ur frenship has touched my life!