
I promise no more surveys frm me anymore 4 tis sem. I tink u all sick of doing.. I've been condemn by u all for msging u guys on msn only when i nid u all help me do survey. I appreciate ur help in assisting me wif e survey n those hu nv help me do surveys, u wait, i wun 4get......................... Nxt sem sure gt more chances.. Haha.. Juz nw when i msg qw, his 1st reply was.. "ah i noe, syz's album izzit?" Sorry 4 "disappointing" u hor, tis time round ur guess is wrg.. keke.. Hmm actually i'm tinking of gg 4 her auto session tis time, so might b getting e album myself instead of asking qw help me get it. Anyone interested 2 go too?? Juz tat i'm afraid e timing will clash wif sthg. Still deciding..
Was asking quite a few pple 2 help me do surveys 4 my proj juz nw. Some frens said i'm becoming anti-social, coz always in busy mode.. (Hmm i've heed M's advice liao.. i didnt put DND anymore.. coz sound v fierce.. N oso prevent history frm repeating ie. Later gt some joker like BME tot it stand for dinner n dance again) Wasnt really free 2 chat wif quite a few frens, i noe they r trying 2 find out hw haf i been coping wif n etc.. When ty called juz nw, i oso end e call within a min coz was busy wif e survey stuff. Kinda guilty 4 ending e converstaion abruptly n even declining 2 join e msn grp chat wif e cw peeps. I've given them my word 2 join their gathering once i finish my projects stuff.
Got a term test tmr.. N i've yet finish studying 4 it. Haven do my tutorial too. Shit, tmr muz wake up early 4 lesson. Really cant wait for dec to arrive!!
Welcome to mY wOrLd. My ThOuGhTs.
My RaMbLiNgS, mY rUbBiSh..
Thanx..
For being there when i needed u..
For listening w/o judging & knowing w/o asking..
For keeping even e tiniest secrets safe..
For making me luff, encouraging me..
For taking me as hu I am..
And for the many ways tat ur frenship has touched my life!
FRENS FOREVER
***************************************
*[[mY tHots]]*
*[[lEt's cHat]]*
*[[ExItS]]*
*[[_____ Heading Towards 2009 _____]]*
>