Yest was the Spore Hits Awards organise by 933. Din noe there's such a lame lame group call themselves "zi ran juan" (self-roll-up - translated by me) Hahaha! Nowadays these pop bands lifespan v short, esp boy bands. I rem last time i like jerry yen v much, nw his grp like disappear.
Yeah yeah yeah yanzi won a total of 4 awards. I tink she look v gd for both outfit. Though i haven get her album (coz i wanna buy e gai ban version), her latest album songs seem nicer den e previous one. I like wan mei de yi tian (my dad likes tis song too!), yan lei cheng shi, honey honey, ying xing ren etc. All very nice!
Another person hu win q a few awards is the talented n cute JJ. Emil Chow is rite, when JJ smiles his dimple is so cute. I tink JJ is really cool when he smiles n sings while playing e piano. Mesmerizing indeed. Btw, during emil chow's performance, i get e feeling he is at a charity show. Tats so his style manz.. I like his new song, "wo men bu ku" is nice!
Some pple say such ceremony kelong 1, hu ever attend definitely wun go back empty handed. But i dun really care lah.. coz as long as the pple i like get e awards, i'm happy! Anyway a lot of e award winners who get 2 go on stage, sang songs which i like v much. (zhi zu by mayday!!) Woo~
*****************************************
Went out studying wif ting n zhen tis afternoon. Omg.. so much 2 study n i gt so mani stuff dun understand. Shit!!!! (Hmm suddenly i tot of tat msn icon) I'm listening to jay's latest album - November's Chopin. Nice songs in there!! All thanks to ting's sis!!
Welcome to mY wOrLd. My ThOuGhTs.
My RaMbLiNgS, mY rUbBiSh..
Thanx..
For being there when i needed u..
For listening w/o judging & knowing w/o asking..
For keeping even e tiniest secrets safe..
For making me luff, encouraging me..
For taking me as hu I am..
And for the many ways tat ur frenship has touched my life!