This will be my last entry of 2005 since tmr aft wrk gg cntdwn so confirm wun b blogging. It has alrdy been a tradition 2 celeb ting's bday cntdwn every yr.
Time flies, in a wink of an eye, a yr has passed again. When i was on my way home frm wrk juz nw, many thoughts fleet thru my mind as i listened to 933. I was recalling stuff tt haf happened tis yr. Surprisingly.. wat came 2 my mind 1st were mainly e happy and joyful events. The bad times haf not overpowered the good times huh.. though 1 unhappy event can wipe away the joyous memories of several yrs.
I've gained many things and of coz i've oso lost some valuables.
I realised smtimes i prefer things tt r harder 2 obtained, cannot b obtained.
I take things for granted at times.
I cant hide my emotions well and my close frens noe me too well till i find it rather scary.
And i muz stressed tat i'm NOT a hardcore gambler ok! I DUN buy soccor bets though smtimes i say i want to.
I'm glad my r/s wif my dad has gt better tis yr aft all tat had happened in e past which made me v depressed.
I'm touched when i recall wat my frens did for me in times when i'm feeling dwn.
I'm happy when i noe tat my smile n laughter brings pple joy. (Haha perhaps not to everyone)
I'm elated when i noe pay day is drawing near.
I'm sad when smtimes my mum tok abt hw she wish my granny is still ard coz she misses her mum.
I'm angry whenever my neighbour smokes outside my corridor.
I'm irritated whenever any kid/baby cry early in e morn disturbing my sleep.
I'm envious when pple tell me they r gg overseas.
I'm disturbed when e wrg pple gets attracted to me. (Hahahahahaha!! Aft typing tis line, i find it so amusing.)
I'm thankful to wat i've been bestowed, ie. my family n frens, and how fate takes care of me at times.
I believed in karma, wat goes around come around. So when i noe i cant do anything to get back at e pple hu haf did me an injustice, tis is my consolation.
"Watever tough times we encountered were challenges to test our limits. " A fren once told me tis, i tink is rather true.
Leave all e unhappy memories behind and let them all disappear together wif 2005 as we usher in a new hopeful 2006!
Welcome to mY wOrLd. My ThOuGhTs.
My RaMbLiNgS, mY rUbBiSh..
Thanx..
For being there when i needed u..
For listening w/o judging & knowing w/o asking..
For keeping even e tiniest secrets safe..
For making me luff, encouraging me..
For taking me as hu I am..
And for the many ways tat ur frenship has touched my life!