Was walking hm happily, feeling relieved tat i managed 2 get my xmas shopping done 2day since i wun b having anymore off-days till xmas over. I was tinking abt tis coming xmas, tinking abt my job, tinking abt e things tat happened 2 my galfrens lately. Dunno y, whenever i'm walking e path alone frm e bustop @ e train station 2 my home, i'll get a bit engrossed in my reflections at times.. I rem i used 2 complained a lot abt e walk home, nw kinda used 2 it. Esp on a nite where e weather is v cooling n breezy.
So i was engrossed in my thots till i came 2 a void deck smwhere near my blk coz i heard some giggling frm a distance.. Den rite in front of me is tis couple in their 20's, doing sthg RA. (Hmm i dun tink i wanna go into e details lah, anyway is sthg more den kissing n hugging. Leave some room for ur wild imagination. Hahaha!)
Wah lau!!! I hate tis manz. Is like i felt so damn paiseh 2 be caught in tat situation. I felt as if i've invaded into their territory. Coz they immed stopped n looked at me. Pls lah, u guys juz appeared rite in front of me, i didnt even notice frm afar. If not i wld haf rather take another route. I cant even rem if i did murmured a "sorry", while i faster walked past them. Argh.. i juz dun tink is rite or feel comfortable seeing pple behaving SO intimately in public. The law nv state such acts r illegal meh??? Pls b more sensitive to e living beings ard. I dun wish 2 get sore eyes.
************************************************
PRIDE & PREJUDICE
Went 2 catch Pride & Prejudice 2day. Great show wif a sweet ending! They've gt v nice n intelligent conversations. But smtimes they were speaking a little too fast so i din manage catch wat they were saying. If u'r tinking of wat shows 2 watch, tis is one show tat i'll strongly rec u 2 watch. Oh actually i gt tis novel by Jane Austen. Haha.. Bought in during sec sch days. Not bcoz i like it or wat, but i noe i nid 2 buy a thick storybk. I tink is for silent reading purposes in class or is compulsory 2 buy an english bk tats y i bought it. But i nv read tat bk b4 since i was always pretending 2 be reading in class (hahaha!), n i dunno where e hell i put tat bk. Tried searching for tat bk 2day coz ting gt say she wanna borrow but didnt manage 2 find it.
Guess tats abt all, feeling tired frm all e walking i had wif my galfrens 2day. Bedtime!
Welcome to mY wOrLd. My ThOuGhTs.
My RaMbLiNgS, mY rUbBiSh..
Thanx..
For being there when i needed u..
For listening w/o judging & knowing w/o asking..
For keeping even e tiniest secrets safe..
For making me luff, encouraging me..
For taking me as hu I am..
And for the many ways tat ur frenship has touched my life!