Juz came back frm Chomp Chomp. Went there wif my parents for dinner. Both of my sisters were out 2day except me. Yup tats a rare case huh.
Ooo haven been there for more den a yr i guess.. Nw tt its newly renovated. I tink its still as crowded as b4.. Luckily we managed 2 get a table fast. Such rainy weather juz make me get super hungry.. Stingray, satay, fried prawn noodles, fish soup all taste so yummy. And e big glass of sugar cane remind me of e one i had at jb.
Hey gals lets go Chomp Chomp for dinner or supper one of these days.
*************************************************
LOST & FOUND
Was packing my stuff 2day.. Juz like e saying, 旧的不去,新的不来. Is e time where i gotta decide wat 2 keep n wat 2 throw. So mani notes n textbks.. Takin so much space.
I found tt bk which mrs chng wants me 2 buy in yr 1.. memoirs of LKY. I tink is his 1st bk. I flip 2 the page where it was bookmarked. Page 18! Out of tat hundreds over page bk, i read onli 18 pages! Den i found a bk by qiong yao. Haha din noe i actually bought such bk b4. Similarly.. i tink i din even manage 2 get past half of e bk. Oh my.. when is e last time i read a bk??
I came across e bottle of sand jy gif me smtime ago when he went on a holi trip. It was frm Melbourne. Had e sudden urge 2 open tt bottle 2 feel wats e sand like.
Had it not been bcoz the clumsy me spilled the sand all over e floor, i wldnt haf realised there's actually sea shells n a note inside. Hahahahaa! I wonder tt piece of paper he gt it frm where 2 write on.. A bit.. hmm.. But on e other hand, though i discovered it rather late, i was really pleasantly surprised. Thanks!
And aft throwing loads of rubbish i kept all e while.. there's more room for new stuff nw. Yay!
Welcome to mY wOrLd. My ThOuGhTs.
My RaMbLiNgS, mY rUbBiSh..
Thanx..
For being there when i needed u..
For listening w/o judging & knowing w/o asking..
For keeping even e tiniest secrets safe..
For making me luff, encouraging me..
For taking me as hu I am..
And for the many ways tat ur frenship has touched my life!