
~Sigh~
A called tis morning to ask if i wanna go IT fair together. In my hoarse voice (haha! Coz i was still sleeping. I slept ard 5am coz, amazingly i was v awake yest), I replied a "gif me 5 mins to consider n i call u back later ok"
Haiiiiizzz actually i really feel like gg, to check out some gadgets like mp3 player and printer etc. I tot of gg only to the fair den aft tat ps A and company of frens to come back home to do my wrk. But i heard its v crowded there so i supposed at least half a day will b gone by e time i come back home..
And i tink there will b a high probability tat i might end up hanging out whole day if they tempt me wif other activities. Samore i noe i've gotta rush sthg out for some of my projects today. So my conclusion, better stay at home n guai guai do my wrk.
No time to watch my fav shows or interesting movies tat r screening nwadays..
Boring life..
Sian.. Back to project.
Welcome to mY wOrLd. My ThOuGhTs.
My RaMbLiNgS, mY rUbBiSh..
Thanx..
For being there when i needed u..
For listening w/o judging & knowing w/o asking..
For keeping even e tiniest secrets safe..
For making me luff, encouraging me..
For taking me as hu I am..
And for the many ways tat ur frenship has touched my life!
FRENS FOREVER
***************************************
*[[mY tHots]]*
*[[lEt's cHat]]*
*[[ExItS]]*
*[[_____ Heading Towards 2009 _____]]*
>