
SMALL WORLD INDEED
Sometimes frenster is such a useful and convenient source to turn to, for those detective kinda investigation wrk. Recently my fren, A, found out via frenster tat her ex bf, B, whom they have broke up not too long ago, happens to be a fren of mine.
Actually I gotta noe B thru another distant fren when they were dating each other many yrs ago. Me and B r mere acquaintance then. Because of some coincidental happenings, me and B get into contact again aft many yrs, via frenster n then msn. After which, learnt frm him tat he has alrdy ended the r/s wif my fren and started a new r/s wif somebody else (A).
All this while, both A and B have been confiding in me a little abt their r/s. So, they r actually talking abt each other, to me. All along, i didnt noe abt it till A asked hw well do i noe abt B. I was really shocked and feel so dumbed, like i shld haf known it earlier esp when i've been following both of their blogs. Piecing wat both A n B have been telling me, I tink I get the super big picture of wats happening now.
Sometimes knwing too much abt sthg isnt tat good, is v troublesome and mind boggling.
But then again, i'm not gg to get myself involved in tis anyway. If everybody's biz become mine, i tink i'll really be siao very soon.
Welcome to mY wOrLd. My ThOuGhTs.
My RaMbLiNgS, mY rUbBiSh..
Thanx..
For being there when i needed u..
For listening w/o judging & knowing w/o asking..
For keeping even e tiniest secrets safe..
For making me luff, encouraging me..
For taking me as hu I am..
And for the many ways tat ur frenship has touched my life!
FRENS FOREVER
***************************************
*[[mY tHots]]*
*[[lEt's cHat]]*
*[[ExItS]]*
*[[_____ Heading Towards 2009 _____]]*
>