Shucks.. i dunno where haf i misplaced one of my syz cd. Arghh.. Lately my cheeky cousin is up to some mischief again.
Hao: Da jie, i gt sthg 2 tell u. More impt than finding ur cd.
Me: Wat?
Hao: I gt 1 english teacher
Me: haha.. I gt many english teachers.
Hao: But he very shuai, rich and good looking. He is 26 tis yr. Hehe
Me: So? Tell me for wat
Hao: He is single so i wan to matchmake u 2.
Me: kuku lah u.. dun b crazy.
Hao: Really, i tell him alrdy. He say he not v gd in making frens. So u ok??
Aft half hour of searching for e cd.. i saw many msgs by my cousin telling me abt the background of his eng teacher. He is very naive.
Me: u sure tat one is ur teacher, not 1 of the gangsters frm ur god sis. And hw come ur teacher ans so many personal qns? He tell u he is rich?? So bhb..
Hao: Nooooo.. coz he treated me pizza, kfc, mac, and drinks occassionally. Then he gt a car and he changes hp v often. So he is rich. (Haha my naive cousin). But.. he a bit BT.
Me: Aiyo... i not rich oso can treat u wat.. so wats e big deal.. Wats BT? Botak???
Hao: Bian Tai. Hahaha jz kidding. I mean he is sissy sometimes.
Me: Sissy?? Eeeeee....
Hao: Wait let me finish. Smtimes he a bit sissy lah but mayb is pretend one. He cool u cool, so u two will be a COOL couple. Wah if u 2 get married, den he become my cousin in law. Shiok leh, exams sure pass liao.
Me: Siao gin na.. i not interested knowing him.
Hao: Eh.. but I gif him ur email alrdy.. I hope he'll add u. But I scared he is shy, if he add u tell me ok. But u muz pretend u dunno all tat i've told u ok, muz act blur.
Me: Oei!!! Si mi sai.. u gif him my email?!!
Hao: Dun angry lah.. if he talk to u very sissy, u tell me. And u DELETE him oso not too late. LOL!
Welcome to mY wOrLd. My ThOuGhTs.
My RaMbLiNgS, mY rUbBiSh..
Thanx..
For being there when i needed u..
For listening w/o judging & knowing w/o asking..
For keeping even e tiniest secrets safe..
For making me luff, encouraging me..
For taking me as hu I am..
And for the many ways tat ur frenship has touched my life!